DP20 SERIES HIGH VOLTAGE DIFFERENTIAL PROBES
DP20 series measures voltages of up to 30 KV DC + Peak. They can be integrated into systems using the a 3-way mounting capability. The 50 ohms output impedance allows long cable runs far away from the testing equipment without affecting the measurement accuracy.
Highlights & Features:
DP20 series models:
GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS AND CHARACTERISTICS
1) At 25°C ambient temperature horizontal mounting orientation.
2) All parameters are typical specified at 25°C ambient temperature unless otherwise indicated.
3) Information and specifications contained within this publication may change without notice.
4) Non-Measurable. Peak voltages can be applied for <5 s.
5) CM stands for Common Mode and DM for Differential Mode.
© 2018 CIC Research Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.