DP04 SERIES HIGH VOLTAGE DIFFERENTIAL PROBES
DP04 series probes offer new and innovative technologies that allow a significant increase in performance over conventional HV differential probes. This and other proprietary technologies improve the performance of our probes by a factor of ten times compared to others when used with high common mode slew rate input signals. These probes offer accuracy along with very low offset voltage.
A specially designed instrumentation power supply has been used to increase the stability and minimize noise levels. The LVC models offer higher accuracy due to use of low voltage and temperature coefficient internal components. All probes have a 50 Ω output impedance for properly driving very long length coaxial cables. This makes it ideal for off-limit test areas which are outside of the main laboratory.
Highlights & Features:
DP04 series models:
GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS AND CHARACTERISTICS
1) At 25°C ambient temperature horizontal mounting orientation.
2) All parameters are typical specified at 25°C ambient temperature unless otherwise indicated.
3) Information and specifications contained within this publication may change without notice.
4) Non-Measurable. Peak voltages can be applied for <5 s.
5) CM stands for Common Mode and DM for Differential Mode.
© 2018 CIC Research Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.