DP03 SERIES HIGH VOLTAGE DIFFERENTIAL PROBES
DP03 series has a higher output voltage (+/- 7V in 50 Ohms) which allows a lower division ratio to be used for a given measurable output voltage. It will give a higher amplitude and resolution capability for the voltages in between 1.75KV - 7KV.
Highlights & Features:
DP03 series models:
GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS AND CHARACTERISTICS
1) At 25°C ambient temperature horizontal mounting orientation.
2) All parameters are typical specified at 25°C ambient temperature unless otherwise indicated.
3) Information and specifications contained within this publication may change without notice.
4) Non-Measurable. Peak voltages can be applied for <5 s.
5) CM stands for Common Mode and DM for Differential Mode.
© 2018 CIC Research Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.