DP02 SERIES HIGH VOLTAGE DIFFERENTIAL PROBES
DP02 series probes is replacing the popular DP01 series offering better performance and a smaller size. DP02 can be mounted into systems giving the user a new level of flexibility. Now larger and slower voltage sensing modules can be replaced with DP02. The 50 ohms output impedance allows long cable runs far away from the testing equipment without affecting the measurement accuracy. DP02 series features include:
DP02 series models:
Highlights & Features:
GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS AND CHARACTERISTICS
1) At 25°C ambient temperature horizontal mounting orientation.
2) All parameters are typical specified at 25°C ambient temperature unless otherwise indicated.
3) Information and specifications contained within this publication may change without notice.
4) Non-Measurable. Peak voltages can be applied for <5 s.
5) CM stands for Common Mode and DM for Differential Mode.
© 2018 CIC Research Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.